Replacement Windows and Doors
Available in traditional, period or contemporary styles incorporating revolutionary window technology, replacing old and draughty windows and doors can make an enormous difference to your home.
We supply and install a wide range of uPVC and timber frames and glazing units, working with you to find the most appropriate product for your property.
- Update or change the look of your property
- Improve energy efficiency to keep the house warm and reduce heating bills
- Reduce the impact of external noise
- Increase security with secure locking mechanisms with ‘Secured by Design’ approval
- Low maintenance but high performance and durability
FENSA is the government authorised Competent Persons Scheme for the replacement of windows, doors and roof lights in England and Wales. We are a registered installer with FENSA (Registration Number 29546) and install to their exacting standards. FENSA regularly undertake spot checks to inspect the quality of the product and installation. Replacing windows and doors requires compliance with Building Regulations and as a FENSA installer, we are able to register the installation to generate the certification, essential if the house is to be sold in later years.
For more information, click on our banners below.