Renovations, Plumbing & Electrical Work
Don’t move – improve! You’ve heard it before, but it makes great sense. You can create additional living space by adding to or converting the home you already have, or you can simply adapt it to suit your current needs. Perhaps you’ve recently purchased a property that would benefit from a little TLC or needs completely modernising, or perhaps your home simply needs some maintenance, a new roof, o re-render for example.
Consider improvements, which will make your life easier and make your home work better for you and your family, and those which will increase the value of your home.
- Replacing or revamping your kitchen.
- Refitting or revamping the bathroom or could you squeeze in an en-suite?
- Upgrade the exterior of your home.
- Improve insulation – save the £’s escaping! Consider loft space and cavity walls.
- Replace any old windows and doors – keep out the draughts!
- Extend, perhaps build a garden room or a summerhouse. Or convert the loft or garage.
- Improve storage – it has more impact than you might think!
Whatever your improvement project, Clover offers a full project management service from initial design to completion. To support our employed tradesmen, we also engage experienced and qualified tradesmen on a sub-contracted basis who will complete any required electrical and plumbing installations. Our sub-contractors hold current Gas-Safe and NAPIT registrations and their work is certificated accordingly.
- Central heating installation
- Replacement radiators
- Gas fire installation
- Boiler servicing and replacement
- Any other domestic plumbing
A full range of services from a single socket to whole house re-wiring.
If you have any queries or would like any further information, please contact us.